Today was our first day to hit 90 degrees!Therefore, I have been in a very good mood. We woke up early and went to the gym. Emory apparently got quite a workout in the childcare center because when we got home she actually napped long enough for me to make a little progress on the yard.
I now know what tumbleweeds come from. In the late winter/early spring weeds come up from out of nowhere. I looked out one day and all of a sudden the backyard was green (weird because it is typically just rock)! Now all the weeds are dying and tumbleweeds will develop any day, unless I get to them first. I have to clear everything out to make room for Emory's pool.
2 comments:
90 degrees? Good GOD woman! Emory-such a cutie and it is quite obvious who her daddy is-whoa!!! I love the "hey" expression at the end-I could eat her up!
I love the big bow! Stephanie Rollins would be proud. BTW-All links work.
Post a Comment