Friday, April 11, 2008

Pictures of my Desert Baby


So this is our "Desert Baby"... aka Emory. I decided to finally join the rest of the world and start a blog. For now I will mostly just post pictures because Little Bit is cuter than any story that I can come up with. Please forgive the lack of creativity with my layout, I'll figure it all out sooner or later.

We go to the driving range with Eric so that this little DB can play in the grass. That's right, to everyone that has tulips blooming right now, we don't have grass in our yard. It's all rock (blah).

Good Morning! Who isn't happy when they wake up to this every morning?

I think she found her first hiding place. Emory followed Boomer under the bed!

Here Momma, I'll look that phone number up for you.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

She is too cute. I love the picture of her tearing up the phone book. And...I know you, how is it that clean under your bed????