Saturday, April 26, 2008

My little Waterbaby...



It appears that my little waterbaby is allergic to Waterbabies sunscreen. Last weekend I put some on Emory for a trip to the park and she broke out in the car on the way. I didn't connect it to the sunscreen (because we've been using it for several months) until today at the pool. The poor thing was miserable! She kept rubbing her eyes, which just made it worse. Of course, the wonderful, waterproof sunscreen that it is, wouldn't come off. I guess that means we're switching to the chemical free sunscreen that we should have been using in the first place.

I took this picture just before church last Sunday.

3 comments:

natasha-nolan said...

Poor Emory!! Now I'm nervous about Waterbabies on Nolan too because he has such sensitive skin!! I hope she feels better soon! Let me know if you find something that really works. Also, let me know if you find a good organic bug spray.
P.S. You look FABULOUS!! Hooray for nursing~ good for baby and mommy, too :)

rebecca said...

Try the sunscreen made by Arbonne. Its like a home-party company, but I have friends who use it.

Anna said...

I got the Jason brand sunscreen at Babies r Us the other day, but haven't tried it yet as it has rained all weekend. They sell it at Whole Body therefore it must be chemical free. Everett has tolerated Water Babies well so far, but now I wonder what the future holds. Natasha-try going to a granola type store for the bug spray though Babies r Us had lots of organic/eco friendly stuff too. Also, looks like Laura could use a little sunscreen too.