We have had a very nice weekend, however. Friday night we went to the Diamondbacks game and had a blast! Emory loved it, there were so many things going on, not to mention the fact that everyone around us paid attention to her. Of course, the only time she wasn't smiling was when I got the camera out...
Emory showed off for Eric all day on Saturday. She showed him that nothing is out of reach on the coffee table and that it is a lot of fun to hit the TV screen. She also gave us a peek into the future of temper tantrums. It make her MAD when she can't play with the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
Today we went to the new member orientation at church and plan to officially join next week. Otherwise, we haven't done much else. I guess we'll see what a new week will bring...
1 comment:
Hey sweetie!
Love the hair bows-where do you get them?
Thanks for the shout out on Nature Moms, I love their site!
Post a Comment