Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just an update...

I have been on a mission since Saturday to find a new sunscreen for Emory. I researched all different brands and went to four different stores. Drumroll please... The winner is California Baby! No surprise, really, we've been using the fragrance free body wash and lotion for quite some time now. Emory barely even fussed when I put it on her, and she can't stand to have someone mess with her face. After spending 45 minutes at the pool (at noon) she doesn't even have a tan line in sight! I even got some sun with my SPF 30, which I wear religiously.
There are several good brands out there, I just happened to find this one in a nearby store first. They even sell it at our home away from home.
Sorry, I've been bad about taking pictures the past couple of days, I'll post some good ones soon.

No comments: