YEA!!! Cynthia Rowley would be so proud. I believe it was Miranda who said, "I had a baby and forgot to eat." Here's to having babies and forgetting to eat. Cheers!
Wa-hoo, HOT MAMA! Now you're all dressed up and no where to go...you should make Eric take you out for a "second chance prom"! I'm jealous, I've only gained weight since having Merrin ;)
5 comments:
YEA!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Maybe having babies has been good for us in many, many ways :)
YEA!!! Cynthia Rowley would be so proud. I believe it was Miranda who said, "I had a baby and forgot to eat." Here's to having babies and forgetting to eat. Cheers!
Wa-hoo, HOT MAMA! Now you're all dressed up and no where to go...you should make Eric take you out for a "second chance prom"! I'm jealous, I've only gained weight since having Merrin ;)
I'm so proud of you! That is no easy feat, my dear.
WOW - That's amazing. I haven't even had a baby and could never pull that off!
Post a Comment