Emory "loves" things now. She's so cute! When she's holding a doll and I say "Ohh, love the baby" she'll hug and rock with it. Last night she decided to "love the shoe". Yesterday morning she discovered that her tennis shoes squeak when she wears them on the kitchen floor. She refused to take them off for the rest of the day! When Eric took them off to put her to bed she decided that she needed to "love" it during her bedtime story. She is such a GIRL! :) I love it!
3 comments:
A girl after my own heart! That ticker is about to turn over and say eleven months which makes me feel a little crazy and sad. What is happening to our babies?!
There is nothing better than "love" from our little ones~ it is one of my most favorite things that Nolan does right now :)
Happy 11 month birthday, Emory!!
Squeezes to you and your mommy from us :)
Adorable...I can't wait to "love" on her in a few weeks!
Post a Comment