Thursday, May 1, 2008

Uh-Oh!



I'm in trouble now! Emory has found the dog door AND learned to climb the stairs. Help! She hasn't tried to completely go out the door yet, but she thinks it is fun to open it. Boomer has done his best to teach her how to go out, however, so I know it won't be much longer. She can also climb all the way to the top of the stairs! Just look at how proud she was! We have gates that we use on the stairs, so I don't worry quite as much about that. I haven't found a way to block off the dog door to keep Emory away but make it accessible to Boomer. I'm up for any suggestions...

2 comments:

Anna said...

I notice that Eric is behind Emory just letting her go. This is how it worked in my house too. No dog door suggestions (but I'm thinking about it). I'm just glad Lily is an outside dog so we skirt that issue.

rebecca said...

Oh Lord. She is so cute. Hmmm...are you sure you don't like snow?