Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pot Pie and Cheerios

Is it okay that Emory only ate Cheerios and Chicken Pot Pie for two straight days? I tried other foods, both purees and table food, she didn't want any of it. And yes, that is a chunk of food above her left shoulder.
Finally, she ate some chicken, peas and sweet potatoes for lunch today. She is usually a terrific eater, I guess we all have our moments. Boomer loves the rare occasion that Emory doesn't eat very well, he sits under her chair and just waits for food to hit the floor.

How do the Cheerios get stuck to the seat of her diaper? It never fails to amaze me. I have found them inside her clothes, under the highchair cover, under furniture in the family room. We have Cheerios EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

natasha-nolan said...

Cheerios seem to have a mysterious way of appearing everywhere in our house, too!Good luck with the housing issue, we will keep you all in our prayers for a successful home search! Maybe this means it is time to head back east?!? Wishful thinking on my part I guess :)