10. Hot summer days- We have officially hit triple digits! ( We are at 108 today, I might not be quite as happy when we hit 125.)
9. Eating a Hershey Bar and drinking a big glass of cranberry juice. The combination of sweet and tart is perfect!
8. Totino's Party Pizza
7. GetInHerHead.com - The best website ever! It is meant to be a way to send reminders to your mate (including your detailed where to buy and what size/color wishlist). However, it's a great way to also remember other important dates.
6. WhatShouldIReadNext.com - The other best website ever! I found it this morning, you enter some of your favorite books and it recomends others that you might like! How great is that?!
5. Yoga
4. Celebrity gossip
3. My bed - We have the most wonderful, comfy, cozy memory foam bed! It is sooooo hard to get out of in the morning...
2. Watching Emory and her friends play together and learn from each other. Playdates are one of our favorite activities. We're very lucky to have found such wonderful friends for Emory (and myself).
1. Getting new family members! I love my neices more than anyone can imagine and now I have a nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everett Reed Massini was born this morning, weighing 8 and half pounds. He is 21 inches long. Both Everett and Sarah are doing well.
4 comments:
I got Anna's text!! So excited there is a boy in the Reedy-female clan mix!!
And I LOVE THAT NAME!! I was wondering if they would use Reed for Reedy, and hello-you know I love Everett!! What will they call him??
Oh my gosh!! YEAH!!!! I am so excited for all of you. Please give Sarah my best. She will have a wonderful time with that little man. I agree with Courtney- I love his name!! I am sure your dad is just tickled blue this time :)
CONGRATULATIONS Aunt Laura, Uncle Eric and BIG COUSIN EMORY!!! How wonderful to now have a boy in the family and I agree 100%, I love the name too!! The Reedy girls defintely know how to name their kids! Can't wait to see pics of Mr. Everett!!
Hehe, you know how excited we are and how much we love little boys named Everett! Everyone in Knoxville sends their love and congrats, especially now that the Reedy boy embargo has ended.
Post a Comment