Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

In case you didn't know it already, Eric and I are big planners. We like to make out a menu for at least two weeks at a time. By doing so, we have really cut our grocery bill because it helps us use what we have and only buy what we need.

Here's our dinner menu for the next two weeks. We're actually going to have a couple of chilly days this week so I figured we should have a comfort food week. I included a few recipe links but you should keep in mind that we are really picky and very rarely follow a recipe exactly.

Monday - Crock Pot BBQ Chicken, Parmesan Green Beans, Rice

Tuesday - Ham, Tomato & Squash Gratin, Biscuits

Wednesday - Homemade Vegetable Soup, Cornbread

Thursday - Chicken and Tomato Tacos, Black Beans, Guacamole

Friday - Beef Roast, Green Beans, Carrots, Potatoes

Saturday - Eggplant Parmesan

Sunday - Steak, Grilled Veggies

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Burgers and French Fries

Wednesday - Bacon & Parmesan Pasta w/ Roasted Tomatoes and Asparagus

Thursday - Enchiladas

Friday - Skillet Chicken, Parmesan Green Beans, Rice

Saturday - Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs

Sunday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Now, I just need to make a grocery list...

No comments: