Can you tell which cupcake she decorated?
Maybe we all look like gnomes...
Emory helped blow out the candle (and eat the cupcake). Blair got to have her favorite treat, an ice cube, while everyone else had cupcakes.
At six months, Blair is right around the 50th percentile for both height and weight. She has two teeth, both on the bottom, and she is desperately trying to crawl. She loves to sit and play with her toys and rock back and forth on her hands and knees. She can even hop her knees forward, she just hasn't figured out how to balance while moving her hands forward. She loves to eat oatmeal but isn't quite sure about peas. We are introducing foods very slowly because I want to make sure that we can recognize any allergy symptoms if they decide to show up. Just recently, Blair has slept through the night a handful of times. Hopefully, this is a trend that continues.
I'm trying to figure out how to edit some videos. (I have to get it figured out before she really starts crawling.) I'll post them as soon as I can.
I'm trying to figure out how to edit some videos. (I have to get it figured out before she really starts crawling.) I'll post them as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment