The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
LBG's Nursery - Part 2
Here is the mood board I created for LBG's nursery. This is what it has looked liked in my head for a while now and I stumbled on a way to put it together, before it is actually put together. Now I need to get to work.
Oh, I have a message form Marshall: He says you can use Clara for LBG's name if you like it because he's not super keen on it even though it's been my number 1 pick for years!
4 comments:
Very nice! I love love love your colour scheme ;)
Oh, I have a message form Marshall: He says you can use Clara for LBG's name if you like it because he's not super keen on it even though it's been my number 1 pick for years!
No worries, that is Eric's least favorite. :( He doesn't like double names.
Oh, he'd have a super hard time here in Quebec - double names are very very popular, particularly with the French speaking population!
Good luck with the naming, I know how tough it can be to find one you both like!
BTW - how did ou create your mood board? I'd love to start a few for the new place...
Post a Comment