Eric celebrated his 29th birthday for the 4th time yesterday. Emory had a blast helping him celebrate. We are celebrating all weekend with E Fest, which started Wednesday with Cinco de Mayo and will continue through Saturday night. As I type, he is playing hooky from work and trying out his new golf clubs. I hope he has a wonderful birthday weekend, he deserves it. Eric, we love you very much!
I also need to wish my Momma a very happy birthday. I'm glad we got to celebrate with you a little early.
Coming soon - pictures and the story of our recent trip to Tennessee.
1 comment:
Thanks! I am glad that I got to celebrate with you and Emory here. The cake, as you can see on my blog today, is almost all gone. It is so good. Tell Eric that we wish him a happy weekend!!!
Post a Comment