
What do hummus, oatmeal and turkey burgers have in common? These are the *new* foods that Emory
willingly ate over the last week. Oatmeal and turkey aren't brand new to her diet, however, it has been a long time since she ate them so happily. Now, if only I could get her to eat
Sunbutter...

Our fashionista's new wardrobe preference is a t-shirt, diaper and her giraffe print "boos". I have a feeling that they will be in at least every other post until she outgrows them. It isn't easy to convince her to wear anything else.

4 comments:
Well..she does get the love of giraffe prints honestly :) Glad to hear about the new menu items for Miss Emory! Nolan started saying "Mimi" about 5 minutes after you all left our house after dinner...too sweet :)
I love her boots ~ so cute. I want to smoosh her.
I'm glad you have some things to add (or re-add) to her diet repertoire. We can eat lots of hummus next time we're together, since KJR like it, too!
I'm happy the boos are a hit. That's awesome she's back into oatmeal and turkey burgers. I've got a great turkey meatloaf recipe and I think it'll be Emory friendly. I'll email it to you later.
I heard some wonderful news that Miss Mimi had her first Sunbutter sandwich last night...YEAH!! I'm so proud of you Laura, you are a wonderful mother for taking such great care of Emory! Merrin says hello...P.S. she loves checking the blogs with me as she recognizes "Emmy" every time now!
Post a Comment