The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
Monday, January 19, 2009
FYI
I just thought that everyone needs to read this article. I found it on an allergy blog and thought that everyone needs this info, we're already avoiding peanuts. I'll post a real blog later, I promise.
I heard about the peanut warning a couple of days ago just after I had eaten half a bag of Reese's PB chips I bought to make PB cookies. Fortunately, I haven't gotten sick, but it's a little scary.
2 comments:
I heard about the peanut warning a couple of days ago just after I had eaten half a bag of Reese's PB chips I bought to make PB cookies. Fortunately, I haven't gotten sick, but it's a little scary.
We've been seeing this on the news and wondering if this is what was wrong at the nursing home last week instead of a virus.
Post a Comment