The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
I keep singing, "let's get physical. Physical!"
That has to be the best pic of her I've seen yet, although she just might hate you for it when she's about 12 or 13 LOL :)
LOVE it!! She is just gearing up for future 80's mixers :)
What an unexpected treat to see you guys during the holidays! Emery is a doll! I see the giraffe shoes fit!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I keep singing, "let's get physical. Physical!"
That has to be the best pic of her I've seen yet, although she just might hate you for it when she's about 12 or 13 LOL :)
LOVE it!! She is just gearing up for future 80's mixers :)
What an unexpected treat to see you guys during the holidays! Emery is a doll! I see the giraffe shoes fit!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment