Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag





Courtney tagged me, so here goes.


1. My favorite snack is to eat a Hershey bar and have a big glass of cranberry juice.


2. Summer is still my favorite season. Even though it gets to 120 degrees here in the summer, I still love the season.


3. I am secretly addicted to The Girls Next Door, for the same reasons that you slow down to look at a wreck. It's awful but you just have to watch.


4. I've had to do more yard work living in the desert than I ever did in the south. I still haven't figured that one out.

5. I've watched SATC The Movie 3 times already. I drove to 2 different Targets to find the Extended Cut with Bonus Disc.

6. I never make my bed. No one can convince me that this is a necessary task, you just mess it up again.

7. I truly believe that Sprite Zero is the same as water. It has no caffeine and no calories and I hate water so I figure it's better than a lot of things I could be drinking.

I'm tagging Rebecca, Bethany, Christa, Natasha, Anna, Kembree, and Sarah (who must start a blog NOW).

1 comment:

Kembree said...

Ok I'll do it, let me figure this out!