Emory has been sick for about a week and a half and I'm ready for her to be better. The pediatrician thinks that she has a sinus infection :( The past two days she won't even drink her smoothie, and she ALWAYS drinks her smoothie. She's had a fever on and off since the end of August and I really thought it was from teething (she got 3 teeth in 2 weeks) until the yucky snot came. After a week of antibiotics her fever has gone up and her activity level has plummeted. She wanted to be held all day today and don't get me wrong, I love to cuddle with her, however, I want my playful, funny, active baby back. Enough whining, send healthy thoughts and prayers out west. Photo explanation - Since our return from Tennessee (where Emory absolutely HATED wearing a life jacket) she has taken a liking to wearing her hand-me-down all around the house. I just hope that if she plays with it enough now then when it fits her safely enough to actually use, she will enjoy it in the water as well. I took these pictures a while back and just thought they should be shared. And yes, those are pictures that still need to be hung sitting in the background. Is it too late in the month to start OPAM?
5 comments:
Poor thing! I hope you both feel better soon!
Poor baby. I'm sorry she has been so sick.
And....its never too late for OPAM. Or T(wo)PAM or OPAY(ear)~ whatever floats your boat. As for myself, I'm working on OPAM(illenium).
Poor little Emory-Lizzie is sending her well wishes!
And I live in a constant state of OPAM-so go for it!
Poor pumpkin :( Nolan and I hope she feels better very very soon!!!
She will be getting a belated bday gift this week so maybe that will cheer her up a bit :)
My world is a constant, never-ending OPAM!!!
Oh no, I hope Emory feels better soon and I can't help but feel guilty as I imagine Emory's loving cousin Merrin is the reason why she is sick. Who knows where Merrin got it, the plane maybe? We are sending HUGE get well wishes!!!
Post a Comment