(NOT herpes). Her throat was covered in very painful blisters that made eating and drinking very unpleasant, therefore, dehydration is a danger. Needless to say we've had a few rough, scary days of really high fevers, no eating or drinking and scary rashes. This morning, however, Emory is back! She drank a smoothie AND some juice. She has also decided to play this morning. The rash is still here and probably will be for a few days, but it doesn't seem to bother her. At the moment she is teasing Boomer by pretending to offer him her milk and then taking it away at the last minute. I can't tell you how much I love to hear her laugh! Enjoy the pictures, just know pictures do not begin to show the severity of her rash.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Found...
(NOT herpes). Her throat was covered in very painful blisters that made eating and drinking very unpleasant, therefore, dehydration is a danger. Needless to say we've had a few rough, scary days of really high fevers, no eating or drinking and scary rashes. This morning, however, Emory is back! She drank a smoothie AND some juice. She has also decided to play this morning. The rash is still here and probably will be for a few days, but it doesn't seem to bother her. At the moment she is teasing Boomer by pretending to offer him her milk and then taking it away at the last minute. I can't tell you how much I love to hear her laugh! Enjoy the pictures, just know pictures do not begin to show the severity of her rash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor thing! I'm glad to hear that the rash doesn't seem to bother her, because it looks horrible :( I wish her a speedy recovery...
I can imagine the level of "drama" you've been living the last few days!
Bless both of your hearts!! I can't even imagine..give her a squeeze for us. So glad she is starting to feel better :)
Dear Lord! You weren't kidding! It's like you slathered her in baby oil and stuck her in the sun for a couple of hours. I'm glad to know she's perking up though.
Post a Comment