I know, everyone has been waiting with baited breath. We've been very busy the last two weeks!Here's a quick recap of last week...
Thursday we flew to Nashville and stayed at Hotel Smith. Everett (Smith) is the most expressive baby I've ever seen! Courtney may have some competition as future Mother In Law.
Friday we drove down to Estill Springs for Reedy Reunion #27. My dad's ENTIRE family gets together for a long weekend filled with water skiing, good food and catching up with each other. ALL 38 of us were there this year! Speaking of, I FINALLY got to meet #38, Mister Everett Massini. What a cutie patootie!
Saturday we spent the day hanging out. Emory got to play in the lake for the first time. She was not a fan of her life jacket!
Sunday was a big day for us. I went tubing with the girls and to quote Jenna, we had "fun, fun, fun!" Then Eric and I both water skied, I was thrilled to know that I could still do it. That night we had a birthday party for Emory. I can't believe she'll be ONE in just a week! How is that possible?
Monday it was back to Anna's for some last minute catching up before our EARLY morning trek back to the desert on Tuesday. I think I'll write a book on traveling with a baby. This was Emory's fifth cross country trip and she isn't even one (yet)!
Here are a few photos of the last couple weeks.
Baby Brainwashing - Emory LOVES this video. She stops and stares at the TV when she hears the music start. Then she proceeds to clap, dance and throw her hands up for a "touchdown". 

Emory's friend Noah came to play one day and I couldn't resist this picture.
This was Emory's favorite present at her birthday party with my family. She carried this purse around DFW airport for 30 minutes. She likes to keep her cell phone in it. I know, we're in TROUBLE, she also likes to steal our wallets and take everything out.
Emory wasn't sure what to think about everyone watching her and singing. Maybe she was thinking "Am I REALLY related to all these people?!"
She quickly got over it and truly enjoyed every bite of her two cupcakes. She ate the first one so quickly that I decided she needed another.
2 comments:
I'm so sad we missed the actual cupcake eating. That would have been so much fun to watch. It was great having you here.
It looks like you guys had a great time at your reunion! I'm so happy you got to meet your new nephew! Looking forward to FRIDAY!!
Post a Comment