MD- "Any problems?"
Me- "no"
MD- "Any questions?"
Me- "not really"
MD- "Everything looks good, we'll see you in 4 weeks."
Me- "Bye"
LBG is moving around like CRAZY and you can already see her kicks from the outside. This makes me a little nervous about what is still to come. I'm having nervous memories of how BBG was still doing somersaults the day before she was born.
On a very positive note, I haven't gained nearly as much this time around. I'm actually right on target as of now.
We will be starting the nursery this month and I can't wait to get that accomplished.
4 comments:
You look fabulous! So glad your dr. appts are uneventful :)
You look so pretty in this pic!!
Happy to hear you have boring dr. appts - that is a good thing. You look amazing!
I'm so happy to hear that things are going so smoothly, and of course, there is nothing more beautiful than a happily pregnant woman :)
Post a Comment