Eric and I had been talking about taking a little trip before LBG (vote on your favorite name)arrives and when Grammy called to ask if she could come visit we jumped at the opportunity to have a babysitter.

We decided on San Diego because I had never been and it isn't very far away. It is the place that just about everyone out here goes to for their beach getaway. However, even sunny southern California gets a little chilly and we were running out of time for me to travel comfortably. When looking for things to do I suggested that Eric play golf at
Torrey Pines one day. For those of you that aren't familiar with the golf world, this is a pretty famous course.

We also decided on the San Diego Zoo, which is HUGE and has some pretty amazing exhibits.

Look at the baby panda! He (or she?) is as big at 6 months as Emory was at a year.

We had a wonderful, relaxing trip and I think that Emory had just as much fun with Grammy. She loves to get spoiled by her grandparents just as much as they loving spoiling her.
1 comment:
San Diego is sooo much fun! I am so glad you all went on a trip together :) Bill and I have the exact same picture of us in front of the S.D. Zoo sign, too :)
Post a Comment