Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

Tonight was the father-daughter Princess Ball at our gym. Emory and her Prince Charming had a wonderful time. Our little princess has been talking about this night for weeks. She has told everyone she talks to about wearing her brown princess dress, tights, flower shoes and her tiara. She decided that her hair should be done like Cinderella's and that she would dance and spin all night.


She got to meet Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and Snow White. This is the first time that Emory has been okay with characters being alive. Eric said that she was a little shy but excited. She was a little upset when she came home because she didn't get to dance with Snow White. However, I think she had a wonderful time dancing and being a princess.


Emory has always managed to make friends wherever she goes. There are tons of pictures of her dancing with what looks like every little girl there. I hope that the evening lived up to her expectations, I am pretty sure that it did.



4 comments:

rebecca said...

I LOVE that she went to this. Tell her I thought she was the most beautiful princess ever.

Tales from Arda said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sure she will have great memories of this for years to come :)

natasha-nolan said...

I love this post! I am sure that she had a fabulous time with her daddy and the other princesses!

Anna said...

I love it!