Just a few pictures to show what has been going on the last few months.
4 Weeks
13 Weeks
We were able to hear the heartbeat at 9 weeks and again at 14 weeks. The doctor said that everything seems to be going well. I'm starting to feel better for the most part. If anyone has a magic cure for headaches that they are willing to share, you'll be my new best friend.
We haven't told Emory much about the baby because 40 weeks is a little too long for a 2 year old to wait. We have, however, asked her about names. She consistently answers that a baby brother should be named "Auntie Becca" and a baby sister should be "Uncle Ky-ule". I guess we'll see.
4 comments:
I vote with Emory!
I love your cute belly! Have you tried peppermint for your headaches? Eucalyptus also helps. Just rub a little oil of either (or both) on your temples - apparently the aromatherapy does the trick. It worked for me sometimes but not always...
Love it! You look great! If you do find the magi headache cure please share with me :)
My preggo headache sure, with Everett, was the hydrocodone that my dr. prescribed. I didn't have them this go 'round, but with Everett they were gone by 18 weeks as predicted by my dr. Maybe they'll go away soon for you too. P.S. You are too cute:)
Post a Comment