The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
Clever devil you are. Of course I knew you were talking about something in your house or a new shirt or something, but I'm sure a few heart skipped a beat. heheI love the door and no surprise you chose blue. I love it!
It looks great! I'm sure Eric loves it too ;)
I like that color, looks good..
I LIKE it!
I LOVE IT!!! You are so brave!
That is a great color - I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Clever devil you are. Of course I knew you were talking about something in your house or a new shirt or something, but I'm sure a few heart skipped a beat. hehe
I love the door and no surprise you chose blue. I love it!
It looks great! I'm sure Eric loves it too ;)
I like that color, looks good..
I LIKE it!
I LOVE IT!!! You are so brave!
That is a great color - I love it!
Post a Comment