I just wanted to document the fact that Emory went off the diving board on Saturday. I can't believe that I forgot my camera, I promise we will have swim pictures soon. It was the first time she got to use arm floaties at the pool because our regular pool doesn't allow inflatables. We went to a friend's home pool and she loved it. No fear what so ever. I'm very excited because she has swim lessons in a couple weeks.
However, she woke up feeling bad on Sunday. She's been running a fever and acting pretty pitiful the past couple of days. Oh well, I guess that's life with a one year old.
2 comments:
Oh, my brave little niece!! I wish we could have seen the little dare devil! Hope she feels better soon...give her a kiss.
Yeah for Emory! I also like her outfit. Very cute;)
Post a Comment