The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
That is amazing! Did you do it all yourself!?!? Wow!!
Kembree - Ha! No, we actually hired someone to do it, I got to pick out the plants and rock (with a lot of guidance) and that's all we did.
Girl, it looks fabulous! What a transformation! You all will have so much fun in your new back yard :)
HOLY COW...it looks amazing!! Can't wait to come visit. Boomer seems to enjoy the grass! Congrats, it looks great!
That's gorgeous! Our computer is finally back up and I am so glad to see the pictures.
Ya'll have been busy- even if you did have help. It looks amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is amazing! Did you do it all yourself!?!? Wow!!
Kembree - Ha! No, we actually hired someone to do it, I got to pick out the plants and rock (with a lot of guidance) and that's all we did.
Girl, it looks fabulous! What a transformation! You all will have so much fun in your new back yard :)
HOLY COW...it looks amazing!! Can't wait to come visit. Boomer seems to enjoy the grass! Congrats, it looks great!
That's gorgeous! Our computer is finally back up and I am so glad to see the pictures.
Ya'll have been busy- even if you did have help. It looks amazing!
Post a Comment