The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
Sunday, April 5, 2009
The first of many before and after pictures.
Emory's room's were the first to be completed (of course). I'm still looking for a few accessories to put on the walls but I'm pretty much finished with her bedroom and playroom. You can tell from the pictures why I've been MIA lately. We have to give TONS of credit to Grammy for helping with Emory's room. I know the layout is crazy, we got a new computer and I haven't quite figured it out yet.
WOW, it looks awesome!! I can certainly tell you guys have been busy, I wish we were there to help! Give Emory a kiss from Merrin and tell her we love her new BIG GIRL ROOM!
8 comments:
OMG! The room looks so fun and inviting! Perfect for her..you have to be happy and cheerful to be in there! :)
Wow - looks great! Lucky little girl :)
LOL - I just noticed the painting of what looks like Mr Marley ;)
It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person sometime.
WOW, it looks awesome!! I can certainly tell you guys have been busy, I wish we were there to help! Give Emory a kiss from Merrin and tell her we love her new BIG GIRL ROOM!
Love them! I can't wait to see htem in person. I thinkthe Marley picture looks good. What a laid back room it shall be:)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both rooms...that paisley fabric is just too cute!! You did a great job and she will have so much fun in her new rooms :)
Those rooms are amazing! She will love growing up in them :-)
Post a Comment