The adventures of two "Desert Babies" growing into "Carolina Girls".
Monday, March 23, 2009
Yippee!!!!!!!!
Emory passed her oral food challenge for milk today!!!!!!! That means that we can add dairy back into her diet as long as her eczema does not flare up in the next couple of days.
Wow! Now she can have ice-cream. Especially with the summer months coming up. That is good news. By the way thanks for the visit....by looking at your blog I have to say that your grandchildren are extremely lucky. The clothing you make for them is truly beautiful.
4 comments:
YAY!! What an answer to prayers! So glad that she can be a dairy girl again...that definitely makes the whole experience worth it :)
I keep thinking of the lyrics,"a whole new world." That's so awesome!
most excellent!
Wow! Now she can have ice-cream. Especially with the summer months coming up. That is good news. By the way thanks for the visit....by looking at your blog I have to say that your grandchildren are extremely lucky. The clothing you make for them is truly beautiful.
Post a Comment