My project for October was to make Emory's room allergen free. An allergen free bedroom in next to impossible so I did what I could. Along with cleaning the carpet and deep cleaning everything else, I removed all unnecessary fabric including bed skirt and curtains. To cover her windows I decided to paint blackout shades so that they were still decorative but easy to clean. I also, finally, made a hair bow holder for the thousands of bows the child has acquired. Her room still looks a little bare, however, her skin has been doing very well (more to come on this subject when we finish her allergy testing on Wednesday).
4 comments:
You're so creative~love the new decorations. Best wishes for the testing on Wed. Hugs and squeezes to Miss Emory :)
It looks great! I love the shades and the bow hanger.
I LOVE the hairbow holder and the shades! Great job.
I love the additions to Emory's room and so glad she is doing better. We'll have to think of another Christmas gift though...was planning on making a bow holder for Miss Emory ourselves ;)
Post a Comment