Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Day in the life of Emory.

How cute is that baby?! I just have to say that Emory is the prettiest, sweetest and funniest little girl, ever. Especially in such cute clothes. Grammy made this outfit for her and it matches her eyes perfectly.

Lately, Emory has not been the best eater. I know all babies go through phases and everything so its not THAT big of a deal. However, today for lunch she did very well! So well that I decided she needed to be rewarded by going to the park. We went with her friend Noah and they had lots of fun on the swings and slide. We got so hot playing that we decided to let the kiddos splash around a little. On previous adventures at the splash park, Emory would kind of stick her hands in, but not really go all out to get in the water. She went for it today! There's one little squirter that isn't very strong and Emory kept putting her face in the stream. She just laughed! She also realized that she could stop the water by covering the spout and she thought that was hilarious.
The only thing she was unsure of was crawling.
She wouldn't put her knees on the ground so she bear walked the whole time. She wore herself out! She was asleep before we were out of the parking lot.










4 comments:

The Growing Gunters said...

She is GORGEOUS...the absolute perfect mix of both you and Eric! I LOVE the outfit, I'll have to get on Grammy because we still have no clothes from her for Merrin!

rebecca said...

I can't wait to see her. She looks adorable in that blue.

Courtney said...

Oh woman...you know I love that outfit!! And I love your car seat cover-when did you switch over to the Britax?

natasha-nolan said...

Love the dress! She is so adorable!! I can't wait for her to meet Nolan. Maybe they will be a match made in heaven with both of their beautiful blue eyes!!