Monday, October 17, 2011

BBG is FOUR!


Emory turned four (in August)! I realized after seeing Anna's post that I never posted about BBG's birthday. Better late than never, right?

We celebrated with friends and family at a local gymnastics center. Of course my camera died during the party so I didn't get very many pictures. Emory went to school (in this super cute outfit from Gracefully Made) on her actual birthday. She got to take cupcakes and be the line leader, which is about the coolest thing in 4K.

Emory wanted the theme to be "All the colors of the rainbow plus pink" so that is what we did. She had a colorful banner, different colored cupcakes and she created her own birthday hat. I think this was the easiest party that I've ever thrown, I only decorated the table and brought cupcakes and lemonade. Emory had a blast! She's already talking about what she wants to do for her 5th, 6th and even 7th parties.


1 comment:

Arda said...

I love the simple birthday party theme! It reminds me of the parties I had as a kid. So much n to run around the house with friends and cousins :)