Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Aunt Miss Angela


We were so lucky to have Aunt Angela come visit for a week in October. Emory had a blast and is still talking about Aunt Miss Angela. We tried to do everything there is to do out here in only a week. We went to the botanical gardens, the lake, Sedona, The Grand Canyon and to see a couple plays. Emory got to eat out at a Mexican restaurant for the first time and loved it.

I even got to have some child-free adventures thanks to Aunt Barbie and Uncle Bill. The Grand Canyon is unbelievable but I'm not quite ready to take Emory just yet. We can't wait for her next visit.

2 comments:

Arda said...

I had a blast, and miss you all! Aunt Angela watch it Micky Mouse? LOL

Kembree said...

Beautiful!! I want to go back, its been since '98 but I agree not exactly a place for a toddler!