She wasn't so great about taking turns or letting the teacher help her do things. I'd love suggestions on how to make her understand those concepts. I'm really hoping that watching the older kids in class will help.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Tiny Dancer
She wasn't so great about taking turns or letting the teacher help her do things. I'd love suggestions on how to make her understand those concepts. I'm really hoping that watching the older kids in class will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The first picture took my breath away! She is such a little ballerina. sign... Oh and being a little independent-wonder where she gets that?
That was supposed to be a sigh, not sign. Sorry:(
I agree, she really does look like a tiny ballerina in that first picture! As for the other stuff, maturity and the opportunity to watch others are your best bets ;)
As far as I am concerned she doesn't have to take turns when she looks that cute in her dance outfit :) She will pick up on the taking turns, etc. as she gets used to the structure of the class..no worries mama :)
I agree with Tasha...she looks too cute to be worried about turn-taking! I've got every size leotard, ballet shoe, tap, jazz, etc that you will ever need!
She looks absolutely precious in her dance outfit! We are getting ready to sign up for classes too, very nervous about the "taking turns" thing so if you find something that works please share!
that first picture literally gave me chills!!
SO PRECIOUS!! I love the first picture too...that is definitely a picture to go in her "rehersal dinner video"!!
Post a Comment