Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adding to the family


Ha Ha to everyone that just quit breathing for a moment. Eric's brother, Marshall, just got married in Montreal this past weekend. We had a wonderful trip and couldn't be happier about Angela joining our family. As you well know, I am not a photographer but here are some of the pictures from the weekend.


This is how Emory and Merrin entertained themselves during the wedding. Yes, they are sitting in the dirt in their pretty dresses.


Emory was wonderful for almost all of the plane trip. This little doll kept her attention for an entire leg of each trip. Thanks Tasha! The last leg of the trip home wasn't pretty. I guess that is what we get for letting her stay up dancing until 11:30 the night before and flying during nap time.

1 comment:

natasha-nolan said...

I am so glad Emory liked her present! Congrats on you new family addition...she is a beautiful bride. Call me sometime this week so we can catch up and make some beach plans :)