Friday, June 19, 2009

Recent Photos

It seems like we've been really busy lately, however, I'm not really sure what has made us busy. That's not exactly true ... I've been reading the Twilight series. Here are a few pictures of what our real life has been lately. We went to the mountains with some friends to celebrate (ie forget about) our birthdays. The first picture is of a Southern Arizona forest. Yes, those are thousands of saguaro cacti. Where's Emory? These kids need to be caged sometimes. Such a big girl with her braids. One of the many dresses of the day.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL love the "crate". Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Mine love getting in our crate.

Kembree said...

Wow those mountains are so pretty! I loved the crate picture too! How funny!

The Growing Gunters said...

We've been waiting on a new post! I love the recent pics...Merrin loves them too!!

rebecca said...

Love it!