Here are a few pictures of Emory showing off her new big bed. Her room is nowhere near finished, but it is now sleepable. (I promise the bright blue will make sense soon.) My goal is for Emory to start napping at the new house so that I can work while she sleeps. We watch this video almost daily in preparation for this transition. I don't anticipate any problems because we converted her crib to a daybed a few weeks ago. She loves to show everyone her new "be-yed" and how she climbs up and "dow".
4 comments:
Ooh, I like the blue!
Hooray for Miss Emory! I'm so glad things are going well in the big girl bed! Emory sure is a sweetie and we are very proud of her :)
WOW! She looks so tiny next to that big girl bed. She will be like her mommy and love the color blue :)
She's so grown up and cute! Check out my blog to see the award I've sent your way!
Post a Comment