
See the tiny little baby, curled up in the corner of the "big girl" bed? That's my little baby girl, who climbs. She climbs EVERYTHING! She climbs big kid playground equipment, furniture and cribs. I literally caught her climbing over the crib rail, head first, Tuesday morning. We took the side off that afternoon and she's been happy ever since. Because she climbs everything, she now has nothing but a bed (and some pillows on the floor) in her room. We had to move everything else into the guest room. She does very well going to and staying in bed, I was very nervous that I would never get a full night's sleep again. Thankfully, she takes after both of her parents and loves to sleep.

Emory has also become very interested in dressing herself. I need to take a more recent picture because she can now get her shirt completely over her head and sometimes even get her arms in the sleeves. While I was brushing my teeth this morning Emory opened my bottom drawer and proceeded to put ALL of my swimsuits on, including the big straw sun hat. Granted she had her head through leg openings and shoulder straps, but they were all on her body. She was so proud of herself!

It amazes me how much Emory is accomplishing these days! She really is becoming an independent little girl. She asks to see
Ri-yee and
Me-yn every time I get on the computer. She loves watching videos, if you want her to learn your name, post a video. We watch Merrin's "big bed" countless times a day.
I will be posting updated pictures of our house very soon. :)
2 comments:
Very cute!!
Oh I'm so proud of my favorite little niece, who from the sound of it is not so little any more!! She is very much a big girl and I couldn't be more proud of her!! Give Miss Mimi a big hug and kiss from cousin Merrin!
Post a Comment