
Look closely, Emory has a black eye! It's almost gone and we have no idea how she got it, but it is there.

Emory has been asking for "bub-buls" constantly. She loves her bubble machine and gets very excited about them. She tries to catch them and loves to "pop pop pop".


Yes, she DOES know how to use a fork. However, she also knows how to play the "uh-oh" game (you know, see how many times Momma will pick it up when she drops it). I'm "Mean Mommy" and only give her a couple chances before the fork stays on the floor.
6 comments:
Score one for mean mommies everywhere!
I wish I had I bubble machine! Hours of fun... btw I'm loving the new background ;)
She's adorable black eye and all...
I must be a mean mommy, too :) Nolan still prefers to eat with his fingers instead of a fork...must taste better that way! Nolan has been a bubble monster, too..well, at least when the weather was warmer that is :(
OH MY GOODNESS, I need an Emory fix...she looks like a totally different girl from when I saw her at Christmas. Where did all her big girl hair come from?! She is adorable and I love the pictures. Merrin and Grammy just did bubbles outside...wish we had a machine though!
I am envious of your bubble machine! The uh-oh game certainly is contagious - how do these kids communicate to pass it on from one to another?
Post a Comment