Thursday, November 13, 2008

The list goes on

You know how you forget how important something is until you go without it, well our computer has decided not to cooperate lately. It is working today so I decided to take advantage of Emory's nap time. Here is the latest installment of my Thankful List.


9. Computers and Internet- I am addicted to the computer. I'm constantly checking my email, on Facebook, editing pictures or just playing online. My computer keeps me in touch with everyone back home.


10. Christmas Shopping- I love Christmas shopping! I love picking out gifts for my nieces, nephews and Emory. I start thinking about what to get people in September. We went to Toys'r'us last night and Emory wanted EVERYTHING. She will NOT, however, get everything.



11. Hand-me-downs- We love the fact that Emory has big cousins that are willing to share their previously loved clothes and shoes. I feel bad buying brand new winter clothes for such a short amount of cold weather.


12. Diet Mt. Dew- I used to drink a gallon a day before I got pregnant. I have since switched to one a day. I enjoy it first thing in the morning the way most people drink coffee. I savor every second of it.


13. Warm weather- We are supposed to have record breaking warm weather this weekend. This means that it should be in the low eighties and sunny all weekend. Most people think I'm crazy but I could live forever without seeing snow (or temperatures below seventy).


3 comments:

natasha-nolan said...

I 100% agree with #9 and #13!! Oh and the Christmas shopping, too. Coke or Diet Coke seem to get me through the day as well :)

Anna said...

I can't believe you are onto Diet Mt. Dew instead of Diet Coke! BTW-I think of you when I'm at the lake and see all the Diet Sun Drop.
I'm so jealous of your warm temps. I normally love the cold, but with the boy now and stuffing him in a coat then in the carseat is a real pain. Enjoy your warm weather.

druehackney said...

Emory looks so much like her Dad!

:)

Drue